[Typo3-dev] Mirroring typo3.org etc.

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Feb 5 12:21:53 CET 2004

Hi Rene,

Rene Suthoelder schrieb am  5.02.2004 um 55:11 Uhr CET

> hi!
>

> jepp, it would be great if at least the the TER would be mirrored.
> imagine you are supposed to finish your project and desperately need
> this xyz extension to make the thing work and the TER is down (which
> happened several times over the last week)...

sorry but if you desperatly need an extension just before some deadline
and you dont have another server where you can fetch that extension I
imagine you do something wrong. ;)

Yes, mirror would be very nice but apparently none came up with a
technical solution for this that is affordable and managable I guess.

Cheers,
PeterN
--
 Peter Niederlag