[Typo3-dev] Mirroring typo3.org etc.

Rutger Meekers rutger at akku.be
Thu Feb 5 10:45:41 CET 2004

Steffen,

this is a very good idea.
There are free (open-source) toolstomirror site's on a very efficient way.
So I don't think that would be the problem.

If you like, I can ask a friend of me, he's a system administrator and he's
working with those tools.

Regards,
Rutger

"Steffen Mueller" <steffen at davis.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de> schreef in bericht