[Typo3-dev] Re: [Typo3] Restriction of language_uid by BE user/group?

Hans J. Martin hans-jakob.martin at gmx.net
Wed Feb 4 13:11:17 CET 2004

Chris,

we can start to extend typo3/mod/web/perm/  to insert(maintain) rights in
sys_language_overlay.
This table should be extended with the same permission-fields used in the
page table.
It could be much easier if we assume that the BE_user has to have at least
rights to view/read the page.

The second task is to handle the treatment of the restrictions. That will be
done in e.g.sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php. There might be some more
functions to extend, but I haven't take a deeper look inside.

Moreover, I'm not sure if we get in collission with the flexform /
templavoila efforts?

Rgds,
Hans