[Typo3-dev] SetGroupID for pages

Martin Poelstra martin at beryllium.net
Mon Feb 2 21:18:06 CET 2004

Hi Jörg,

> why don't you simply use conditions to set the corresponding  groupid?
> Like using [treelevel=2] or [PIDupinRootline=38], setting the groupid
> and the permissions for the case. This includes the subpages as well...

Well, that would be nice, but the problem is that we are building the
site for the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, which is a University in
the Netherlands.
Now, you can imagine that many, many pages have to use the
SetGroupID-thing (we will have hundreds of backend-users & pages), so
defining things like conditions isn't an option here...
Thanks for thinking with me though!

Grtz,

Martin