[Typo3-dev] EXT: phpBB: Keep up development?

thomas.esders at htp-tel.de thomas.esders at htp-tel.de
Mon Feb 2 11:17:01 CET 2004

Hi,

i know there was a little discussion about the Extension "lz_phpbb" by Luite
before. I just want to start a thread to see if there are some people out there
who would like to keep up the development of the extension. On what i read i
think Luite has no time to do some bugfixes (correct me if i am wrong...).

So my idea is to hand the extension over to another person/team to to the rest
of the work of a great extension (even if it is marked as "alpha" it works
great minus the bugs).

I cant do any programming, so there is no room in the team for me. I just
thought i try to make a call and see if someone reacts on it - jumps in and
says "great, i will do it!".

Perhaps the developer can even get in contact with the pbpbb-developers and
see, if they can get some support from them - if needed...

Anyone?

Thomas