[Typo3-dev] scan code for hook

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Tue Aug 31 16:26:14 CEST 2004

Martin T. Kutschker wrote:

> Robert Lemke wrote:
>
>> (it seems like I'm only responding to your e-mails today ;-)
>>
>> Sylvain Viart wrote:
>> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/Hook_configuration/
>>
>>> Does someone have a tool for scanning TYPO3 source code to find hook
>>> position ?
>>
>> No, you can't have a tool for that. But all the hooks I created have a
>> comment which start with
>>  // Hook:

# typo3_src-3.6.2/$ grep -ril Hook *

Gives very poor result. :-(
Much more result with  SC_OPTIONS. But nothing really interesting, at
proximity of the BE form output rendering.

> Is there noh phpdoc feature to create custom tags like
> @hook <hookname> <desc>
>
> IMHO this is possible with Doxygen.
>
> Another alternative would be to  just for the purpose of
> documentation.

Which is the one used by extdeveval ?

Yes for documentation purpose hook should be really mentioned somewhere
in the API.

What "registering hooks" does mean ?
--
Regards,