[Typo3-dev] fedup with broken stuff this morning :-(

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Tue Aug 31 13:55:03 CEST 2004

Hi Sylvain,

Sylvain Viart wrote:
> We need also developer for Import and Export for SXW document, between
> TYPO3 and MediaWiki.

I will continue my work on the TYPO3 Documents Suite extension [1] in
october. That extension is already capable of importing SXW documents and I
will implement features for creating SXW documents as well. While doing
this I could have a look at the MediaWiki and see how we can create some
import / export functions.

Additionally I will work on the OOwriter features on typo3.org in the near
future, so maybe we find a way to create some (semi-)automatic exchange
between the wiki and the documents on typo3.org

I'll keep you informed ...

[1] http://typo3.org/projects/documents-suite/

--
robert