[Typo3-dev] What does that mean?

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4dfx.de
Tue Aug 31 10:08:53 CEST 2004

At least I don't agree:

typo3.org just demonstrates more disadvantages of the software than the
benefits (lost links, empty popups). I would highly appreciate if this
side would run under "production"-conditions and would not be miss-used
as hugh beta.
Furthermore I would embrace if more serious attention on the performance
of this side would be taken. There is a lot of overhead leading to bad
response times.

Regs. Peter.