[Typo3-dev] mod_rewrite & get variables

Jon jon at example.xyz
Mon Aug 30 21:43:35 CEST 2004

Sorry but your definitly NOT right!

I was searching now for more than two weeks, because of this problem. It IS
ab bug, and it is because of the index.php. I will explain it:

My redirection rule had the ending ".html". Typo3 has an internal handler of
these ".html" endings. I think it is because of the
"simluateStaticDocuments" option. Even if you turn this option OFF, urls
like www.yourdomain.com/43.html will be redirected with the following
rewrite rule to index.php?id=43 and not to index.php?id=345. I don't know
why, but it is so!

RewriteBase /
RewriteRule (\.html|/)$ index.php?id=345 [L]

Per hazard I found the following solution:
You have to use the ending *.htm. It is stupid but the internal handler of
typo3 let this ending be as it is and you can use your own redirection rule.

RewriteBase /
RewriteRule (\.htm|/)$ index.php?id=49 [L]

If some of the developpers read this note, he could probably investigate on
this. I'm not familiar with the typo3 code.

news:mailman.1.1093729255.4226.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...