[Typo3-dev] Image Cropper

Casper Poulsen casper at edev.dk
Sat Aug 28 23:17:26 CEST 2004

Hi Jan,

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] wrote:

> If anyone is interested in this, we are looking for sponsoring for including
> it in the backend. We thought about adding it to the click menu in fileadmin
> to crop images.

My attempt of doing this:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/list/cp_imagecrop/

There's still a lot of stuff I need to learn about programming with and
for TYPO3, using all the different functions properly and how they work
together - this is what I could come up with so soon. It IS cropping my
images, so I must've done something right :)

Things needed:
* Code cleanup! (i just wanted it working)
* UI should be better, (typo3 template functions or my hardcoded)
* Better saving (overwrite or automatic append -crop to filename etc)
* ... and sleep.

Let me know what you think

--
Casper Poulsen