[Typo3-dev] Typo3 as Flash CMS

Andreas Borg borg at elevated.to
Wed Aug 25 23:09:30 CEST 2004

Hi Johannes,
Im currently working on a protfolio site for us as a webdesign
company, so that would include some news feeds and
some sort of portfolio section. The point is that although
our forte is flash design we want the content that CAN be
available in html to BE available, especially in regards to search engines.

The first goal is not to make a database rich site with alot of complex
low end data (like a detailed ecommerce site), but simply a site
that loads flash files into a flash container. Does that make sense?

/a

news:mailman.146.1093465566.11015.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...