[Typo3-dev] Postgresql compatibility

Arne Skjaerholt skjaerho at cpi.no
Mon Aug 23 12:23:54 CEST 2004

> Please(!) file bug reports for this on bugs.typo3.org, tx_dbal
> project!

I'll do that. I just wasn't sure if that was considered normal
behaviour. When I'm dealing with in-the-works code I'm usually just
happy with getting it to work. Userfriendlyness is usually a bonus until
the code is considered semi-stable. Which doesn't mean that
userfriendliness should be last on the agenda however. Au contraire, it
should be very high up indeed, seeing how it's not exactly the easiest
thing to do.

Arne
:wq