[Typo3-dev] Suitable formats?

Arne Skjaerholt skjaerho at cpi.no
Mon Aug 23 12:12:17 CEST 2004

Ries,
that is my point exactly. Documentation should be portable to hell and
back, so that everyone (and his mother) is able to read it. And that is
for me a major selling point perl has over PHP: perldoc/man perl*.
Command line tools that grabs the documentation for any module
installed, and every nook and cranny of perl (and probably more). Part
of this I think is due to the fact that the perl interpreter "speaks"
POD so that documentation can be embedded in the actual module/program.

Arne
:wq