[Typo3-dev] Suitable formats?

Arne Skjaerholt skjaerho at cpi.no
Mon Aug 23 10:41:04 CEST 2004

Hey all,
I'm pondering writing a short documentation blurb for the DBAL, and I'm
wondering what would the format best suited for distribution be?
My source will be POD (perl's native documentation format for those
unfamiliar with it). but what would be a sensible format for the perl
impaired (mostly win32 users I think). I'm thinking plain text would be
nice, or maybe HTML would be better suited. For compression I guess .zip
is the only option if I want to avoid being completely *NIX-centric.

TIA
Arne
:wq