[Typo3-dev] Java 170

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sat Aug 21 23:25:27 CEST 2004

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Björn Schotte informed me today that he will implement the Java 170 standard
> for PHP 5 and also PHP 4 during the next few weeks with his team.
>
> Dan, Marc, Robert, René and PeterN + everyone else interested in distributed
> architectures, event-based API's, Workflow, you should check this out:
> http://www.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr170/
>
> Day, the publisher of this standard is interested in motivating TYPO3 and
> others insupporting this standard.
>
> Have a look and let me know what you think how this fits in with your plans.

Hi Daniel,

Although I am not a real developer I would like to know what this means for
TYPO3. I looked at jcp.org, but couldn't figure that out.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.nl - www.typo3.nl

"If you have received a precise and workable reply to your question, you are
obligated to give something back...please log onto typo3.org and create an
FAQ or HOWTO from the thread (just open the thread and click the "make FAQ
or HOWTO" link), so everyone else can benefit from the knowledge that you
just gained!"