[Typo3-dev] Kickstarter Newsgroup!

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Fri Aug 20 16:14:09 CEST 2004

Hi Dan,

dan frost wrote:
> I was talking to kasper recently and have agreed to take over the
> extension kickstart quick soon. Does anyone have any ideas? What would
> you like to add/remove?

first of all, there is a separate Newsgroup for the Kickstarter.

So @all, please send all further suggestions to the group
'typo3.projects.kickstarter' on the News server news://news.netfielders.de.

Secondly, the maintainership of the Kickstarter extension has already
been taken over by Dan Brün and me, but of course we would welcome it a
lot if you'd join the team!

See also:

We are currently very actively working on it and would like suggestions
and things like that to be written to the new newsgroup!

Since the extension is quite a lot rewritten (behind the scenes), the
extension has got a new extension key 'kickstarter' (instead of
'extrep_wizard') and will be commited into typo3xdev CVS on sourceforge
today.

Dan, please ask Andreas Otto for granting you CVS write access to the
module 'tx_kickstarter'.

cheers,
Ingmar