[Typo3-dev] RFC: Extension Kickstarter - rebuild

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Fri Aug 20 15:29:57 CEST 2004

"dan frost" <dan at danfrost.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de
news:mailman.1.1093001970.16931.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> I was talking to kasper recently and have agreed to take over the
> extension kickstart quick soon. Does anyone have any ideas? What would
> you like to add/remove?

May I ask for the inclusion of this official category ?

"templates" or "template"

The first one is already implemented into TER, see :
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/list/defaultstatic_tmpl/details/

But on the other hand, the manual by René Fritz clearly states:

"The category 'template' is the official category name and will be used in
the future by the kickstarter and typo3.org."
Source:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tmpl_green/Users_Manual-84a71d15ae/

Someone will need to take a final decision about the category: templates or
template ?

Patrick