[Typo3-dev] Save the icon?

Hans J. Martin hans-jakob.martin at gmx.net
Fri Aug 20 13:50:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

in conjunction with the option "contains plugin" on the page edit form it
would be nice to have the chance to restrict inserting new items only in
pages with this plugin.
e.g. news item could only be created on sysfolders with the plugin 'news'.
Please correct me if I am wrong - I think today it is only possible to
restrict the items to sysfolders. So if you are managing a large site with
many 'database-driven' extensions it can be quiete confusing for a normal
editor as he/she can enter e.g. a news item in a sysfolder containing a
book-library. Of course this should be implemented as option (as everything
else is already..)
Even is this must not be seen as dependet on the Web->plugin extension, how
do you think about this?

Rgds,
Hans