[Typo3-dev] re-usage of forms

Bo Daley bo at darkwork.net
Thu Aug 19 06:17:57 CEST 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:

> My question: Is there already a "Framework" for Forms? So you just have
> to care about what happens with the data after the user submits the form
> and you dont have to care about outputting the form, etc?

Well there's already the 'flexforms' structure that works in the backend,
but from what (little) I can tell there's no consistent framework for the
frontend.

I've been using the PEAR module HTML_QuickForm to do this on the
front-end for my own typo3 projects. I'd be interested in working with
someone to generalise this into a framework of some kind (or maybe a
front-end plugin or something).

bo.