[Typo3-dev] MySQL specific code in Typo3

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Aug 18 16:52:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

Arne Skjaerholt schrieb am 18.08.2004 um 15:42 Uhr CEST

> OK, so I've downloaded the TYPO3 code from preview.fishfarm.de/dbal/
> and checked out the tx_dbal extension from sf.net. I've tried
> following the instructions in manual.pdf, but typo3 keeps insisting on
> connecting to a MySQL db, not the pgsql DB i specify in
> localconfig.php... Does anyone on this list have any knowledge about
> this or is there a better list for that? (I couldn't find anything
> that seemed relevant on lists.netfielders.de)

I think the author of tx_dbal might post some stuff on this himself.

afaik there is already a pg-"mapping"driver available. No clue if it's
already in the packages you just trying or if that's probably not
published yet.

so, plz be patient, I am pretty much sure you will be able to use TYPO3
with PG pretty soon. ;)

Cheers,
Peter
--