[Typo3-dev] Pseudo XML in TemplaVoila

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Tue Aug 10 23:37:42 CEST 2004

> I don't know if it really needs, but I wondered why it was implemented in
> such an "ugly" manner.

It matches PHP arrays structure. It was easy. basically templavoila
imposes PHP array structures onto XML and not the other way around and
this was done because it was very easy and generic. It is still XML. If
you need validation it can be done with some tweaking.

I have an idea that maybe we will allow people to create alternative
read/write functions - then you can do something else.

- kasper