[Typo3-dev] Typo3 backend login and proxy servers

Kristian Kristensen kk at cs.auc.dk
Sat Aug 7 18:10:25 CEST 2004

Hi all,

When I connect to <mysite>/typo3 and try to logon I get an error, saying
that cookies must be enabled for me to use the system. However, the problem
is only there when I use a proxy server. I'm using Typo3 version 3.6.2
With version 3.5 I didn't have these problems.

So the question is: has anything changed involving cookie handling upon
backend login from version 3.5 to 3.6?

Of course the simple solution would be that the proxy server is set up to
drop any cookies, but that doesn't explain why it used to work in v. 3.5...

Best,
Kristian Kristensen