[Typo3-dev] date format in list module

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Fri Aug 6 18:18:00 CEST 2004

Unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem.
I did a small hack to get this working for me, but it is a real dirty
thing. Basically I'm expecting every number bigger thann 100000 to be a
timestamp and convert it.
I posted it before:

I added these lines to /t3lib/class.t3lib_befunc.php , before the return
statement in function getRecordTitle()

if((t3lib_div::testInt($t)) && ($t>100000)){
     $t = t3lib_BEfunc::datetime($t);
}

bye,
Murphy