[Typo3-dev] [OT] to many mysqld on our Knoppix

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Fri Aug 6 10:02:11 CEST 2004

Hello,
as probably known, we are doing a TYPO3-live CD ROM, where we can show
around TYPO3 and give the clients a working version. Its based on a
Knoppix CD ROM, and what we have right now is a working version. But
this has one big drawback: Everytime I klick on a link a new mysqld
is opened and kept. As everything is in memory (database, ....) every
mysqld steals us 6MB memory from other things.)
I think I somewhere have to tell the php that the pconnect only should
spawn 5 mysqld which would be fine for a system, where only one person
is showing something.
Is there somewhere more debian know how which could help? We are using
FreeBSD and are relatively stuck where to look at.

have fun
Juergen
For sure when done the typo3-live will be given to the community, we
already found someone who is willing to host the 750MB ISO file, ...
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100