[Typo3-dev] Question about change in CVS

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Thu Aug 5 18:22:12 CEST 2004

This is a feature that means you don't have to copy files into uploads/
folders. From TYPO3 Core API (working copy):

fileFolder

string

Specifying a
folder from where
files are added to
the item array.

Specify the folder
relative to the
PATH_site,
possibly using the
prefix "EXT:" to
point to an
extension folder.

Files from the
folder is selected
recursively to the
level specified by
"fileFolder_recursions" (see below) and only files of the extension defined by "fileFolder_extList" is selected (see below).

Only the file
reference relative
to the
"fileFolder" is
stored.

If the files are
images
(gif,png,jpg) they
will be configured
as icons (third
parameter in items
array).

Example:

'config' => Array (
    'type' => 'select',
    'items' => Array (
        Array('',0),
    ),
    'fileFolder' => 'EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/',
    'fileFolder_extList' => 'png,jpg,jpeg,gif',
    'fileFolder_recursions' => 0,
    'selicon_cols' => 8,
    'size' => 1,
    'minitems' => 0,
    'maxitems' => 1,
)
Display / Proc

fileFolder_extList

string

List of extensions
to select. If
blank, all files
are selected.
Specify list in
lowercase.

See
"t3lib_div::getAllFilesAndFoldersInPath()"

Display / Proc

fileFolder_recursions

integer

Depth of directory
recursions.
Default is 99.
Specify in range
from 0-99.

0 (zero) means no
recursion into
subdirectories.

--
- kasper

--------
Please notice NEW EMAIL ADDRESS for 2004!! (due to SPAM-contamination)

"kasper2004 at typo3.com"