[Typo3-dev] indexsearch - extending or rebuilding?

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Aug 5 11:18:20 CEST 2004

 *hiya!*

 On Thu, 05 Aug 2004, dan frost wrote the following:
> >*) A filter API that allows other extensions to act as plug.ins rather
> >than hardcoded support for word, etc
> >
> Yea - this is what i'm getting at / thinking.

 Yes! ;-)

 I'm currently working on a tool to administer indexed_search,
 it currently supports the following features:
    - re-index selected pages/whole trees with one click (click-menu)
      (currently only via wget, but will add support for curl as well)
    - clear data from the index tables from deleted and hidden pages
      (and subpages of such)
    - enter/edit "indexed_search related" page meta data
      (e.g. no_cash, cache_interval, no_search, ..)
      for many pages at once (comfortable be interface)

 more ideas welcome...

 thx for listening, bye
 Wolfgang