[Typo3-dev] OT: Software patents

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Thu Aug 5 09:49:24 CEST 2004

Hi Folks.

The banner against software patents is not on typo3.org.

There are three questions remaining:

- Karsten, can you clear the change/usage of the banner with
http://www.ffii.org/?
- Daniel H and others; is it too political? I think that in our context
no one can hardly be against it.
- Ole Tange; Is the text correct?

- kasper