[Typo3-dev] Firefox problem...

Christian Jul Jensen christian at jul.net
Wed Aug 4 17:38:19 CEST 2004

"Stig N. Jepsen" <stig at 8620.dk> writes:

> > It is not the a-tag, but the code imported from Kristeligt Dagblad is
> > encapsulated by a paragraph that has margin-top: 16px in calculated
> > styles.
> >
> > (hail hail Firfox's Dom-Inspector)
>
> I don't see any margin-top in the css from the script:

It is reported in firefox's 'computed styles' (not calculated, sorry),
which means that it is the value on this given place in the dom-tree,
calculated form all styles, including the default ones in mozilla..

Maybe it is something else, but the space is inside the paragraph, and
outside the script tag.

If you don't have the dom-inspector installed, you should, it is a
very useful tool. (and one of the reasons I use firefox for all
development).

--
Julle