[Typo3-dev] Building flexform DS for TCEFORM

Robert Böttner robert at bottoni.de
Tue Aug 3 17:13:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I´m currently extending tt_products.

The goal is to achieve configurable sets of product attributes. Single
attributes (title, unit, format ...) can be defined in a regular
database table.
 From this records the BE user collects the necessary attributes in a
set. This set is stored as XML for generating the BE form inside the
tt_products record.

So far everything is working fine with predefined T3DataStructures
manually stored to the product record. BE forms render and data is
stored properly.

Where I´m stuck now is setting up the generation of the flexform data
structure in a BE module. I´m studying the TemplaVoila EXT to get behind
the logic for creating the XML structure.

Maybe someone could give me another hint in the right direction.

Sorry for cross-posting, the tt-products list is not too frequented yet.

-- robb.