[Typo3-dev] Firefox problem...

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Aug 3 12:20:42 CEST 2004

Hi Stig,

Stig N. Jepsen schrieb am  3.08.2004 um 10:38 Uhr CEST

> >> I got a problem when using Firefox.
> >> Infront/above a content element there will be an empty space. In IE
> >> this will not happen.
> >
> > Don't get the true problem here, sorry. Can u probably provide a
> > screenshot somewhere?
>
> You can try to see for you self here (it's about the box to the right
> 'Nyt om Kirke og Tro'):
> http://kirke.8620.dk/index.php?id=4
> Try first IE and see how I want it to look like.
> And then Firefox. There is a gap above the box which I would like to
> be eliminated.

OK, I got the problem at least.

> /Stig
>

> >> It seems like it is caused by the anchor inserted before the
> >element:>  <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:57/html [begin] -->
> >>   <a name="57"></a>
> >>
> >> When I remove '<a name="57"></a>', the problem goes away. But this
> >> line seems to be created automatically.
> >> Any ideas what to do?
> >
> > Are u using css_styled_content as default-template? Try and see what
> > happens if you drop the comments?(I know csc at least at one time
> > used to insert "/n", aka newline via HTML-Markup).
>
> Yes, I'm using css_styled_content.
> The only which helps, is if I delete the anchor-tag.
>
> > Not much but maybe helps solve the problem.
>
> Not yet :-)

Sorry can't get anything to work on that either in a short time. It
rather seems an html/css issue than TYPO3 I think though. There is
some more css to be probably useful.

This problem is different than the ones I had with IE which
behaves different regarding _where you put linebreaks in HTML-Source_
sometimes.

Hope you get it done somehow. ;)
--
Peter Niederlag