[Typo3-dev] call for interest: TypoScript+

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 17:08:54 CEST 2004

Another thing i'm keen to do - and i think kasper is doing anyway - is
to turn all the config etc into XML. In php5, there will be no php-level
parsing; you just use the code directly.

I agree with most of your points about C/TS-parsing. The page-cacheing
sounds interesting - i think i've seen something about custom caching in
apache.. give me a week or so....

dan