[Typo3-dev] clean typo-link function

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Tue Sep 30 16:30:19 CEST 2003

Hi Peter,

> well since you call it with id=>$this->conf['PIDitemDisplay'] it will
> link to the detail page of tt_products. You probably rather want the the
> backPID here. Dont know how to get that but it shoukld at least be in
> the HTTP_REFERER but looks like it is in tt _products=>$row['uid']
> somewhere also.

no, I really want the PIDitemDisplay to be the target of the link. The
intention of the links in the product-list is to call the product-detail
page whose id is stored in PIDitemDisplay.

  > which puts that "prefix" in there. Maybe you have to  call get_url not
> with ...tt _products=>$row['uid'] but somehow with 'backPid' and
> 'tt_products'.

I think I need to pass all 3 variables to the functions as the
product-detail page exptects the parameters tt_products _and_ backPID.
The third variable passed to the get_url function is PIDitemDisplay as
the target of the page should be the product-detail page and not the
product list.

> Be patient. Everything is there and prepared, it is just not put
> together correctly yet.

ACK

> P.S.: Maybe put up your get_url function somewhere so we can have a look
> at it, or are you calling ->getTypoLink straight away?

nope, here is the modified tt_products class. The get_url function call
is on line 581:
http://lists.unlimitedvision.de/typo3/class.tx_ttproducts.phps

You can see the result here:
http://euregio-gundogs.com/apporteren.73.0.html