[Typo3-dev] clean typo-link function

Luite van Zelst luite at aegee.org
Tue Sep 30 12:37:34 CEST 2003

Hi again,

>>$test1 =
>>$this->get_url(testlink,array('id'=>$this->conf['PIDitemDisplay'],'tt
>>_products'=>$row['uid']));
>>
>>This function call will generate the following link:
>>http://euregio-gundogs.com/index.php?id=73&L=0&tx_ttproducts[0]=67&tx_ttproducts[id]=67&tx_ttproducts[tt_products]=43

the get_url function in the faq is designed to create links to the same
page (without passing the page id to the function!) and, as Peter says,
to use an array of settings. so what you are looking for is something
different.

 >>but it should be:
 >>http://euregio-gundogs.com/index.php?id=67&backPID=73&tt_products=43
 >

 > So basicly you need to modify the name of the vars, values are all
 > there.

go with Peter's advise, rewrite the function and post it. we'll have a look.

Luite