[Typo3-dev] clean typo-link function

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Tue Sep 30 02:19:40 CEST 2003

Hi Luite,

> *) what other features / what do you mean by "don't get it to work", I
> mean: what output do you get then?

I copied your function into the class.tx_ttproducts.php and now my main
problem is the product list.

To create the links to the products with your function I somehow have to
pass the ID of the detail-view page and the product ID to your function:

$test1 =
$this->get_url(testlink,array('id'=>$this->conf['PIDitemDisplay'],'tt_products'=>$row['uid']));

This function call will generate the following link:
http://euregio-gundogs.com/index.php?id=73&L=0&tx_ttproducts[0]=67&tx_ttproducts[id]=67&tx_ttproducts[tt_products]=43

but it should be:
http://euregio-gundogs.com/index.php?id=67&backPID=73&tt_products=43

I seem to be to stupid to call your function the right way.

--
Ciao,
Sacha