[Typo3-dev] typo3 security team

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Thu Sep 25 16:44:14 CEST 2003

> > How about a typo3 security team. Maybe it should be an integrated part of
> > the upcomming extension review process too.

> You are perfectly right. Now, the good news is that the ideas you have will
> be a part of the extension review process and are already described in a,
> not yet published, document called 'Extension Review Guidelines'.

It might not be bad to have an additional document which describes how to
write safe plugins/code or the other way around to show how it is wrong.

Even if I'm a extension reviewer I'm not really into security issues and would
like to read such a document.

So Martin, do you volunteer to start such a document? :-)

René
--
COLORCUBE
digital media lab