[Typo3-dev] more than 10 check boxes

Peter Kühn peter at kuehn.com
Thu Sep 25 03:06:50 CEST 2003

hi trent,
why sticking to checkboxes? if you use select-boxes you have dynamically
N, no need to change the ext when an option enters or has to be removed,
users can give it a order; you have more options on less room on the
screen etc.
i allways use selectors if there are more than five options and our
editors really love to work with them.
greetinx
pekue