[Typo3-dev] Security Problem - HTML

Martin Kutschker Martin.T.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Sep 24 09:11:46 CEST 2003

From: René Fritz <r.fritz at colorcube.de>
To: typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de

> But I really don't care about the described security problem.

Nor do I really, but... It's all about press releases. If you or anyone creates an extension this looks like a private matter. It lacks the air of an official release or patch.

I recommend an official bug fix release just for the sake of reputation.

People don't really care, but terms like "Typo3 is not secure" might stick in their minds. They have to be countered by "yeahm but we fixed it immediately/in due time".

Just my 2¢
Masi