[Typo3-dev] Security Problem - HTML

Christoph Moeller chris at byters.de
Tue Sep 23 16:17:09 CEST 2003

Dominic Brander schrieb:

> I think this is a good way to go.
> we can not give a 100% security as this is not possible.
> but we can give some tools to admins to control at least a few things.

Yes. That way no admin could be tricked into viewing the manipulated FE
page.

btw: I re-thought my suggestion about HTMLcleaner and thought it might
be better to experiment with the functions involved with HTMLparser_db
since HTMLcleaner is IMO called upon every page/CE delivery...imagine
the heap of warning mails ;)

Still searching for the right hook in the sources...

Chris