[Typo3-dev] $this->cObj->IMAGE without any html in it?

Dominic Stockdale dom at 3ev.com
Wed Sep 17 12:16:07 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to get my plugin to resize images on the fly and output the
just the new path to the images and the new file names for a flash movie
so I don't want all the stdWrap properties.

I thought I could use the code below and strip out the typoscript doing
the wrapping etc. I've been looking around for two days now, I'd
appreciate any advice clues if anyones got any.

cheers,

Dom

$theImages = explode(",",$this->internal["currentRow"][$fN]);

$firstImagecObj = $this->conf['firstImagecObj.'];
$firstImagecObj['file'] = 'uploads/tx_domswf/'.$theImages[0];

$firstImage = $this->cObj->IMAGE($firstImagecObj);