AW: [Typo3-dev] tt_products Shop Extension

Jens Weigel j.weigel at cv-dillenburg.de
Fri Sep 12 13:44:16 CEST 2003

Hallo

okay her are some popular features I add personaly:

- Some more felds (this is easy)
- more than one image for a product with preview and datail shown in the
same window (no javascript popup)
- one kategorie per page

Features I want to add:
- different layouts for a product-preview (need this ie for an better
overview at a startpage)
- productseries (other products with same name or autor (bookshop)) (in
developng)
- other user buyed
- Amazon-like "personalized recommendations"
- random product for startpage
- better tracking site (ie: my last orders)
- import from oscommerce-products and customers...
- shopping cart on site (in a module)

These are some function I need. More are on my löist but maybe not all are
poplular. So im very interesstet in helping!

To Peter: yes please publish your proposal

Greets Jens