[Typo3-dev] Again: WYSIWYG Editor

4Dfx peter.russ at 4dfx.de
Thu Sep 11 08:41:09 CEST 2003

Christoph Moeller schrieb:

> Peter Russ :: 4Dfx schrieb:
>
>> till now we had no time to get into the code of the repository. So we
>> can concentrate to get RTE extended.
>

> Hi Peter,
>
> don't know if you followed the "extending the RTE" discussion a couple
> of weeks/months ago?

That's the reason why this thread starts "Again..."
It's only 20k of code and most of it is HTML at the moment. There's
nothing magic in the RTE at the moment. If Kasper will come up with an
api some days we will be there.

As we see there are a lot of requests to work with Typo in other
plattforms, where the Microsoft "support" is not available ;)

Regs. Peter.