[Typo3-dev] Zend IDE

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 17:15:42 CEST 2003

That's interesting - because I think that's a problem with Typo3!

I try to keep files down to a few hundred lines at the very most -
mostly through code-reuse etc.

Even though it's slow-ish (being java) it's good. The latest version
even has code profiling to show you how much processing time, memory etc
each function uses.

dan