[Typo3-dev] new debug prettyprinter available ...

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at REMOVETHISweb.de
Thu Sep 4 21:14:48 CEST 2003

René Fritz wrote:
>>If you have a reasonable suggestion I am in a good mood at the moment.
>>Please submit a ready-to-patch-in function with a little description. Send
>>directly to me.
>

> Kasper remember the changes we've done yesterday.
>
> In 3.6.0 there's an interface to implement own debug extensions.

> One extension which makes output in a seperate window and uses Luite's
> function will be available next days.
> For using it with 3.5.0 you have to make patches to the source.

so you suggest to keep the current debug() as default and include
improved debugging functions as extensions, right?

If that's possible, nice!
Then I'd also prefer it this way, because not every single minor change
has to be done by Kapser then.

- Ingmar