[Typo3-dev] New Extension: to be released or not

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 10:54:16 CEST 2003

The system admin (i.e. the person who installed Typo3) should be able to
restrict access - perhaps using TSConfig.

A tool like this would be really useful - you even have scripts run via
buttons. E.g. "BACK-UP SITE" would "cp -R [site] [back-up place]".

I think it's more useful than dangerous - assuming the sys-admin is
always careful.

dan

p.s. perhaps having a special user/user-group in *nix - e.g. T3users,
who can only do certain things..?