[Typo3-dev] Typo3 on Knoppix

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Sep 1 10:48:47 CEST 2003

Andreas Otto wrote:

Please do not post into several groups without making a note!
This results in separate discussions which is not really helpful.

> this is just to ask if someone is working on a solution to run Typo3 with
> a Demo site on a Linux Live CD, like Knoppix?

I already had this idea a few months ago. The thing was discussed in
typo3-debian. Unfortunately, nobody seemed to be interested to do that.

> I am currently looking into the possibilities Knoppix offers.

I know that this would be possible. I got a link with a very rough
description about creating your own Knoppix-Spinoff. Seems to be difficult,
though.

> If someone thinks this sounds interesting get in touch with me and we can
> start this together.

I am!

Cheers - michael
--