[Typo3-dev] Re: The future of Typo3

Michael Zedeler michael at zedeler.dk
Mon Oct 27 13:17:14 CET 2003

Chi Hoang writes:

>[odd insult left out]
>
>But sure you may have right, Michael, Typo 3 is a bit chaotic, if you mean
>that. But consider it is Open Source and for free.See it at a chance,
>because at IBM (Lotus Domino, which I know a bit) and all the others you
>wont have this response.

I do. I decided to use typo3 for my current project because it looks
great. Many parts of the system are great, but what does it help to keep
talking about how great things are? Development requires that you know
what to improve. For those who doesn't want to discuss those matters,
and only pad each others back, be my guest. There is even a club for
people with that sort of need, its called Danish Back-padders Club.
Further information is available on request.

>Thank you, Kasper, for sharing your code, you are great! It is still not
>common to do this, even in 2003 (i.e. Google and Linux)! I appreciate this
>much.

Same here. Please do go on with what you are doing.

>So be nice, to him .

<joke>Pad. Pad. Pad. Pad. Pad.</joke>

Daniel Hindrik writes:

>I would be very interested in a full description of the functionality you
>are looking for. Then we can rediscuss the way to implement it.
>
>Can you spare the time and describe the details of your real life
>application with regards to the user administration?

I have the same needs for the system I am doing now. I'll post a link to
this list when it is ready with a description of what functionality I
needed when I did it.

Regards,

Michael.