[Typo3-dev] Re: The future of typo3

Didier Geheniau didier.geheniau at feas.net
Mon Oct 27 11:09:32 CET 2003

By reprogramming the back-end yes. When something changes with a new
release and we want to go to the new release we have the chance to
reprogram the whole bunch! I guess I'm not the only one with this
problem. We decided to reprogram and try to influence typo3 to go in a
even more diverse solution where both requirements are possible. Other
people turn their back and walk a way.

There is need for our functionality, we recognize you needs. Everyone
agrees that the current implementation needs some improvement (not only
the fe/be relation). Then why not looking for a solution that fulfils
both needs?

Regards,

Didier