[Typo3-dev] cant extend tslib_tmenu

Tim D'Hooge tim.d'hooge at cronos.be
Wed Oct 22 13:50:25 CEST 2003

Aha !

You actually just gave me the hint to get to the solution !!! (for which i'm
offcourse extremely gratefull)

The XCLASS was just plain and simple wrong

i was setting tslib/class.tslib_tmenu.php while tslib_tmenu has NOT gotten
it's own file, but is in tslib/class.tslib_menu.php !!

(btw, it's not makeInstance that looks that up, but the 'original file'
itself )

tnx  man !

Regards,

Tim D'Hooge