[Typo3-dev] multiple plugin instances on a page with unique html templates and settings.

Porter235 porter235 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 20:51:54 CEST 2003

Hi all,
I am attempting to setup a page with 2 columns, in column 1 there is a
news listing that lists info from 1 set of categories, and column 2
lists news from a different set of categorie. The challenge I have is
that I would like to use a different template html file, and different
wrap values for the 2 different instances of the news plugin. If i
create an EXT: template and set the values, it effects both of the news
plugins... I KNOW there is a way to set things up so that i can set
specific values for each.... but how?

Thanks,
JCD

PS I know this belongs in the user list, however, I am having
difficulties getting a response from the list server for the english
user list. I am only able to sign up for sandbox and dev (they are the
only lists that are sending a confirmation message) Any help with the
user list is also appreciated. Thanks.