[Typo3-dev] cant extend tslib_tmenu

Tim D'Hooge tim.d'hooge at cronos.be
Tue Oct 21 15:51:53 CEST 2003

Hi,

I need to change the way the menu is rendered through an extension.

To do this, it seems that i need to extend the existing class tslib_tmenu,
which i cant get to work

I've looked at the example in the "modern template building part1 + 2" and
tried that, which works. but when i try to adapt that example to extend
tslib_tmenu, it just gets ignored (ux_tslib_tmenu doesn't show in the
get_declared_classes() lists, nor does anything i put in it get executed)
BUT when i type a syntax error in it, i get an error message about it !!!

does anyone know what might be going on ?

Regards,

Tim D'Hooge